- Published on Tuesday, 17 January 2012 01:00
- Hits: 1176
The Council of Ministers has appointed Emilio Lora-Tamayo president of the Higher Council for Scientific Research (CSIC), a position he held between 2003 and 2004.
Physicist Emilio Lora-Tamayo will replace Rafael Rodrigo, head of the CSIC since 2008. Thus, Lora-Tamayo returned to preside over the largest public research body in the country as he did during the years 2003 and 2004 with the second term of José María Aznar.
- Published on Thursday, 22 December 2011 12:48
- Hits: 981
- Published on Monday, 28 November 2011 01:00
- Hits: 1130
The 7th General Meeting of the CENIT SOST-CO2 project will be held on December 15th, 2011 in MATGAS facilities in Barcelona.
The planned program consists of two blocks. In the first block, the project leader Dr. Lourdes Vega will update the consortium on the overall progress of the project and of each one of its nine activities followed by presentations from companies belonging to the consortium on their R&D activities.
In the second block the Technical Committee meeting and the Executive Committee meeting will take place.
The MICINN grants an R+D+i project to UHU researcher Dr. Felipe Jiménez to create a Network of a Spanish Molecular Simulation Network
- Published on Monday, 14 November 2011 00:00
- Hits: 874
The Ministry of Science and Innovation recently granted (provisional decision) UHU researcher Dr. Felipe Jiménez Blas a project under the subprogramme of celebrity nudes complementary activities (Project Plan I + D + I MICINN) to promote the creation of a Spanish Network of Molecular Simulation.
Read the full news (in Spanish) at http://www.uhu.es/vic.investigacion/divulgacion/111114_7.html.
- Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 06:20
- Hits: 1152
A new hydrogen transport project has been launched that will see city wide hydrogen networks developed in London and Copenhagen. HyTEC (Hydrogen Transport in European Cities) which is part funded by the Fuel Cells & Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU), pulls together 16 organisations in a three year project to put the two cities at the forefront of efforts to establish ultra-low carbon hydrogen transport infrastructure in Europe.
The project will see 30 hydrogen powered vehicles, including cars, taxis and scooters divided between the two cities and connected by new hydrogen fuelling stations.
- MATGAS Team Building Activity - Summer 2011
- Air Products’ Proprietary Technology Onstream at World’s Premier Demonstration of Oxyfuel CO2 Capture and Storage at Vattenfall
- Lourdes Vega appointed member of PhD defense committee at Delft University of Technology
- First Spanish hydrogen car on roads in September