Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 592 99 50
Fax: (34) 93 592 99 51
- Published on Tuesday, 17 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 860
The seminar is organized by the Fundacion Gas Natural and will take place on JUne 21, 2011 in Santiago de Compostela.
More information can be found here.
- Published on Friday, 13 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 1086
Call for abstracts
The meeting will take place in the TOTAL Exploration & Production Research Center (Pau, France) on the 24th October 2011.
Abstracts for poster session have to be submitted before 31th of June.
Further information is available on http://saft2011.univ-pau.fr.
- Published propecia online on Monday, 09 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 1397
Smart Urban Stage is an innovative event organized by Smart held in major European cities (Berlin, Zurich, Rome, Paris, Brussels and Madrid) for the launch of Smart Fortwo Electric Drive, the only fully electric car on the market, due to hit the road in 2012.
Smart Urban Stage will present an exhibition of innovative projects on sustainable development and the future of the city by major opinion leaders and creatives. Furthermore, it will offer the visitors the opportunity to learn about and drive the new 100% electric car brand.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 3382
This international scientific symposium is dedicated to Energy, Environment and Sustainability, with internationally famous people renowned scientists who will address, from different perspectives, topics closely related to the research done in MATGAS, highlighting the scientific and technological challenges we face in these areas.
Air Products’ Proprietary Technology Onstream at World’s Premier Demonstration of Oxyfuel CO2 Capture and Storage at Vattenfall
- Published on Thursday, 05 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 1163
On May 5, 2011 Air Products announced its proprietary carbon dioxide (CO2) capture, purification and compression system at Vattenfall gay anime AB's research and development facility in Schwarze Pumpe, Germany is onstream and performing a key role in the world's premier demonstration of oxyfuel carbon capture.
- Lourdes Vega appointed member of PhD defense committee at Delft University of Technology
- Talk on chromatography applied to supercritical fluids by Prof. Georges Guiochon, 5 May 2011
- First Spanish hydrogen car on roads in September
- Què podem fer perquè no hi hagi tant CO2 a l'atmosfera?: Captura i utilització de CO2 en un món sostenible: talk by Lourdes Vega, 7 September 2011