Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 592 99 naked celebrities 50
Fax: (34) 93 592 99 51
- Published on Thursday, 09 June 2011 02:00
- Hits: 898
On the 14th July 2011 we celebrate the first formal meeting of the Barcelona Nanotechnology Cluster – Bellaterra (BNC-b), a scientific and industrially oriented virtual entity, grouping the capabilities and expertises in nanoscience and technologyof the departments and research centres on the Autonomous University Campus, and encompassed in the Autonomous University Research Park (PRUAB).
The aim of the Cluster is to go beyond the frontiers of institutions and disciplines to realise the potential of the UAB campus in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Sustainability and CO2 International Experts Mark 10th Year of Air Products’ MATGAS R&D Joint Venture in Barcelona (Airproducts.com, 02/06/2011)
- Published on Sunday, 05 June 2011 02:00
- Hits: 891
- Published on Tuesday, 17 May 2011 milf porn 02:00
- Hits: 789
The seminar is organized by the Fundacion Gas Natural and will take place on JUne 21, 2011 in Santiago de Compostela.
- Published on Friday, 13 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 997
Call for abstracts
The meeting will take place in the TOTAL Explorati porn cartoon on & Production Research Center (Pau, France) on the 24th October 2011.
Abstracts for poster session have to be submitted before 31th of June.
- Published on Monday, 09 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 1308
Smart Urban Stage is an innovative event organized by Smart held in major European cities (Berlin, Zurich, Rome, Paris, Brussels and Madrid) for the launch of Smart Fortwo Electric Drive, the only fully electric car on the market, due to hit the road in 2012.
Smart Urban Stage will present an exhibition of innovative projects on sustainable development and the future of the city by major opinion leaders and creatives. Furthermore, it will offer the visi propecia online tors the opportunity to learn about and drive the new 100% electric car brand.
- International Symposium on Energy, Sustainability and Environment, Barcelona, Spain,1 - 2 June 2011
- Air Products’ Proprietary Technology Onstream at World’s Premier Demonstration of Oxyfuel CO2 Capture and Storage at Vattenfall
- Lourdes Vega appointed member of PhD defense committee at Delft University of Technology
- Talk on chromatography applied to supercritical fluids by Prof. Georges Guiochon, 5 May 2011