Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 592 99 50
Fax: (34) 93 592 99 51
- Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 01:00
- Hits: 1399
Air Products is the Exclusive Hydrogen Fueler for World Hydrogen Energy Conference 2012 Ride-n-Drive Events
- Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 09:59
- Hits: 1425
Air Products’ hydrogen fueling technology is the exclusive fueling supplier for the ride-n-drive events at the World Hydrogen Energy Conference 2012 being held this week (June 3-7) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Air Products is providing its mobile hydrogen fueling technology to fuel the hydrogen fuel cell vehicles of several automobile manufacturers participating in the media and public ride-n-drive opportunities held in the Yonge Dundas Square in Toronto.
MATGAS Seminar Series on CO2 and Sustainability: Porous Coordination Polymers (PCPs), Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs): Remarkable inorganic-organic materials with designated functional properties, 20 June 2012
- Published on Thursday, 07 June 2012 01:00
- Hits: 1064
By Prof. Patrick Gamez
ICREA Research Professor at UB (Universitat de Barcelona).
June 20, 2012 – 15:30 h, MATGAS conference room (Download Brochure)
- Published on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 01:00
- Hits: 1396
The deadline for registration to the 3rd International Workshop on Fuel Cells has been extended to the 24 May 2012.
- Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 01:00
- Hits: 957
Abstracts are invited from young academic or industrial researchers and PhD students in the final stages of their research. Potential speakers must be currently employed/enrolled at a company or university and their research must be in the area of fluid separations. This includes, but is not limited to, aspects of distillation, absorption, extraction, membrane separation, adsorption, filtration, chromatography and similar subjects.
The best contributions will receive prizes, from a total prize allocation of £1000, to be awarded during a social gathering at the end of the day.
Further information is available here.
- CIN2 SEMINAR: Intermolecular h-bonding of porphyrin molecules on surfaces: experimental evidences and theoretical investigation, 7 May 2012
- The MICINN grants an R+D+i project to UHU researcher Dr. Felipe Jiménez to create a Network of a Spanish Molecular Simulation Network
- MATGAS Seminar Series on CO2 and Sustainability: Lithium-air batteries: a big bet for greener cars, 8 May 2012
- ICMAB periodical lecture: Dissipation: a new tool in quantum information science, 16 April 2012