Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 592 99 50
Fax: (34) 93 592 99 51
Sustainability and CO2 International Experts Mark 10th Year of Air Products’ MATGAS R&D Joint Venture in Barcelona (Airproducts.com, 02/06/2011)
- Created on Sunday, 05 June 2011 02:00
- Hits: 748
- Created on Tuesday, 17 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 681
The seminar is organized by the Fundacion Gas Natural and will take place on JUne 21, 2011 in Santiago de Compostela.
More information can be found here.
- Created on Friday, 13 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 828
Call for abstracts
The meeting will take place in the TOTAL Exploration & Production Research Center (Pau, France) on the 24th October 2011.
Abstracts for poster session have to be submitted before 31th of June.
Further information is available on http://saft2011.univ-pau.fr.
- Created on Monday, 09 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 1173
Smart Urban Stage is an innovative event organized by Smart held in major European cities (Berlin, Zurich, Rome, Paris, Brussels and Madrid) for the launch of Smart Fortwo Electric Drive, the only fully electric car on the market, due to hit the road in 2012.
Smart Urban Stage will present an exhibition of innovative projects on sustainable development and the future of the city by major opinion leaders and creatives. Furthermore, it will offer the visitors the opportunity to learn about and drive the new 100% electric car brand.
- Created on Tuesday, 10 May 2011 02:00
- Hits: 2907
This international scientific symposium is dedicated to Energy, Environment and Sustainability, with internationally renowned scientists who will address, from different perspectives, topics closely related to the research done in MATGAS, highlighting the scientific and technological challenges we face in these areas.
The symposium will take place on the 1st and 2nd June 2011 in the Hotel Campus and in the Rectorate of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (map).
- Air Products’ Proprietary Technology Onstream at World’s Premier Demonstration of Oxyfuel CO2 Capture and Storage at Vattenfall
- Lourdes Vega appointed member of PhD defense committee at Delft University of Technology
- Talk on chromatography applied to supercritical fluids by Prof. Georges Guiochon, 5 May 2011
- First Spanish hydrogen car on roads in September