Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 592 99 50
Fax: (34) 93 592 99 51
Influence of the Concentration of CO2 and SO2 on the Absorption of CO2 by a Lithium Orthosilicate-Based Absorbent
- Published on Thursday, 20 October 2011 02:00
- Hits: 887
Pacciani, R.; Torres, J.; Solsona, P.; Coe, C.; Quinn, R, Hufton, J.; Golden, T. and Vega, L. F.
Environmental Science & Technology, 2011, 45, 7083-7088, doi:10.1021/es201269j
Talk on "Dye sensitized solar cells and the application of the working principle in photocatalysis", 05 october 2011
- Published on Monday, 03 October 2011 02:00
- Hits: 824
The Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, of the UAB kindly invites you to a seminar on:
Dye sensitized solar cells and the application of the working principle in photocatalysis.
by Dr Danilo Dini from the "La Sapienza" University, Rome, Italy.
The seminar will take place on Wednesday, 5 octobre 2011 at 15 h in the Seminar Room of the Department of Chemistry.
- Published on Monday, 26 September 2011 02:00
- Hits: 790
The center IFAPA “Alameda del Obispo” kindly invites you to attend the technical day on Fruit and vegetable preservation: new trends in packaging:
The technical day will take place on Thursday, October 27 at the Centro IFAPA “Alameda del Obispo”, Córdoba.
Download as pdf.
- Published on Wednesday, 21 September 2011 02:00
- Hits: 813
The Instituto Andaluz de Tecnología (IAT) kindly invites you to attend the technical day on Life Cycle Assessment in the Building Sector:
Jornada de Análisis de Ciclo de Vida en Construcción
in the framework of the EnerBuiLCA project, belonging to the SUDOE-Interreg program.
The technical day will take place on Tuesday, October 18 at the Escola Superior de Comerç Internacional, Barcelona.
On perturbative Monte Carlo methodologies for determining the fluid-fluid Surface tension. Application to molecular models
- Published on Tuesday, 20 September 2011 02:00
- Hits: 741
MatGas Seminar Series on CO2 and related issues
By Dr. Felipe J. Blas
September 27th – 15:30 h, MATGAS conference room (Download Brochure)
- Minimizing interactions: An heterodox strategy of designing ionic liquids for gas sweetening
- Sorption of tryalkoxysilane in low-cost porous silicates using a supercritical CO2 method
- Microporous carbon adsorbents with high CO2 capacities for industrial applications
- CIN2 SEMINAR: Soft X-rays as a tool to investigate magnetic nano-structures, 8 July 2011